Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Disgaea 4

I walked into my local game store yesterday and noticed the new Disgaea 4 on the shelf. Now, I am quite sycophantic about the whole series and this is the only title I don't yet have. I reached tentatively for it and saw the price was slashed in half, result as games are way expensive these days. It was pre-owned but pretty much new and the guy at the counter said someone had purchased it and traded it in a couple of days later. Their loss my gain, and it was the only one they'd had in the store, as the Disgaea series isn't really mainstream, a fact I'm glad of.

So it's back to Disgaea madness, prinnies, demons, anti-heroes, quirky Japanese anime and a game that will devour hours of my time. Geek heaven awaits! Oh and the video reviewer gets it wrong when he states sometimes you can't see what's happening, you can, you just rotate the screen with the shoulder buttons, it's amazing how they can review stuff seemingly having not played it fully.

No comments: