Monday, June 28, 2010

Camden Beloved Camden !

Continuing on from the blog below, here is some photos and videos of Camden, probably my favourite shopping place in the world. Why? Well it's simple really, Camden seems to have all the things I like clothes wise and also has great pubs and an incredible vibe to the place. I really want to spend more time there but I know my pockets would be very empty after.

Since my last visit Cyberdog (A goth/futuristic clothes shop) has had a refurb and looks amazing. Whilst it may be expensive for some items it's fair to say many of them are individual and not often seen on the high street, they are also great quality. I love the new look of Cyberdog and it even has an adult fetish section now ;-)

The Stables market seems to have recovered well from the fire a couple of years back and Camden seems as busy as ever. I think my next visit has to be over a couple of days so I can fully take all of Camden's shops and the surrounding area in, and sample the nightlife.

Click on the vids below for them to begin.


The Cyberdog entrance




Inside Cyberdog (before they got pissed at me filming)


Inside Cyberdog, a sneaky photo done on the phone camera.


Stables market


Scooter seating!


Camden.

No comments: