Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well.....

It's been a while, there was me saying I was going to blog more and then don't but I have been busy of late. What's been happening? Well ... not that much really. I've had a few problems with my right eye, and have had to visit Queens Medical at Nottingham a few times. Seemingly I do have a problem with vitrious jelly in the eye but there's nothing they can do surgery wise to rectify it, apart from a vitrectomy that carries a big risk of causing blindness - no thanks!

So it's very much a case of learning to deal with the irritation and get on with life, I've never been one to wallow in self pity and besides my eye sight is fine, so why undertake any risks for something I can cope with.

Apart from that life has been good and things have been ticking along nicely. It looks like the car may need some work soon as the cam shaft is making a dodgy noise but she's due for a service and MOT in January, so hopefully it'll hang on till then. I've a few blogs planned, and have been meaning to write for a while, hopefully the next few days should see some new stuff up, and no doubt there'll be the odd controversial one too !

No comments: